- Lifts or Buckets
- Hand Saws
- Hand Held Chainsaws
- Pole Pruners
The LimbSaw mounts directly to the front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe. This commercial-grade chainsaw attaches easily to a receiver on the back of your front end loader or bucket and connects to your tractor's auxiliary hydraulics.
Extra Long Reach
The unit comes with an eight foot mast that can reach limbs 18 to 20 feet when attached to an average loader. The LimbSaw attachment folds into a convenient transport position and at only 84 lbs makes it easy to remove and store in your shop or garage.
The Safest Way to Trim Trees
Using hand-held chainsaws, bow saws, or pole-saws while standing in the bucket of a tractor or ladder is simply an accident waiting to happen. The LimbSaw drastically reduces the risk of injury by eliminating these common practices. Limbs fall in front of the loader while you sit in the safety and comfort of your tractor seat. In addition, the danger of chainsaw kickback is virtually eliminated. And the ability to reverse the motor can provide needed help to back the saw out in case of a pinch.
Besides the obvious safety advantages, with the LimbSaw one person can trim an entire tree in just minutes! You have to see it to believe it.
- Mounts directly to front end loader of your tractor, skid loader or backhoe and is easily attached by one person
- 5,000 RPMs means incredible cutting power
- Quieter, safer and easier to use than hand held chainsaws
- Reversible motor helps back the saw out of a pinch
- Equipped with a self-oiling system
- Easy-access, built-in chain tensioning system
- Trims limbs up to 8 feet higher than your loader can reach